LOSING MY VIRGINITY




Can we start it off today? These were words from my father who had planned for a firm in the neighborhood village. It was all about collecting garbage disposed in the centers. We wanted a clean and healthy environment. 

All troubles as believed start from females; mum had not agreed to this dirty job. She wanted me to go to the milk processing dairy. At the same time I had no idea about what to foll
ow. It was a little head full of conspiracy and perplexity. Not even understanding what was bad or good. 


McKenzie was the only girl I had ever met and loved at first sight. I loved her from day one I joined my elementary school in town. 
She had a bold light skinned body, glimmering eyes that could really describe a good future. She had round bottoms and curved hips. All I could see in her was total love and adoration.
When I entered our classroom, the English teacher directed me to sit at the second front desk. I don't love the front seat because it is believed to be for the smartest students and neither do I love the behind ones because they ar made for the loud speaker boys.
Never did I know what Mckenzie was my desk mate. She entered seconds later and I could see her requesting me to extend a bit. I could not believe my eyes. A queen sitting with me? Or, was she trying to make me uncomfortable in class? Was this her real seat or had she also felt the attracting magnetic forces with me? Perhaps, but no. I wasn't as handsome as any of the other guys that came from the city. They were smartly dressed, smelt the most expensive fragrance. Really, I had no place to beat them.
in the meantime, the girl wrote a very precise letter and forwarded it to me. it read, "All those other guys hate me but I don't know the reason, will you also hate me? I have loved you. "
My heart beat with disgrace. I couldn't even imagine how she had started all this. I didn't know where to start from. Were I reading someone else's letter. What ran into my mind was, let all these come true. Let it be real, let her love me. She was really a nice star to watch shining. I had also loved her.
There though I couldn't reply. I thought I had no nic tool to pen down this.
At the end of the lesson, she gave me her book and pen to write what I had decided. Obviously I was positive about her. She screamed with joy. The whole class was shocked by the fact that she had been amazed by a mere new student.
Weeks later with the continued success of our love, she begged and asked for a special wellsome adorable kiss. Honestly, this was an awkward moment in my life, I had never had or tried one. I was a novice. She told me not to worry about it because we were going to learn this together. She held my head, slid one side and placed her warm lips on mine. I could feel a frozen cola in my mouth. Her tongue was so sweet and her body felt warm. I could feel my body in paradise.
If Kakooza, a P.4 student had not passed by, we would had ended in a very deep relationship. I pushed her back gently and asked her if she knew the consequences of unprotected coitus. I agreed with her that I should go to the nearby clinic and buy some protective gear.
I rushed to the clinic to pick them. The nurse was very friendly and asked me if I had any problems. "Why do you need these?" a strange question came from a fierce sharp eyes nurse looking straight into my eyes. "I need them to protect me. That is it and nothing else." That is how shy my voice could cut and ring in her ears. She picked from a box a packet of KISS condoms. As she handed them to me, I looked at her with confusion on my face.
Being an amateur is a pretty good problem. The nurse asked me a very tough question, "Have you ever used them before? You look like a junior in these." I couldn't deny, I answered the normal, no.
She teared one and wore it on her finger demonstrating how to wear the protector. I still looked innocent. She asked, "Are you virgin?" Obviously I was at the time. "Yes I don't know how to start all these." She looked around to see if someone was watching. The environment was very silent. She closed the door with us inside and called me to follow her in the next room. She laid on the patient's bed, pulled out forward her skirt and told me to give her what I thought was needed. "Do everything as I told you"
What do you think was next? At the end, I could feel 5000W passing through my body. She jumped, "Hey, did you do as I told you?"
"Yes, everything." where is the condom? I don't know showed her where I had put it. Oh my God!! What the hell did you do unto me? I am not hd worn the weapon in my finger and cummed in her pussy freely. Oops I am pregnant now. She screamed loudly.
At the time, everything concerning my virginity was a history. I had lost it not even to my darling girlfriend. 

Comments